error running Pg-central.sql

Ok I got the Buil.pm thing sorted by going

cpan;

I answered a bunch of questions accepting the defaults. I did see that
the setup script for cpan did not find the ftp binary so I canceled the
setup and did a "apt-get install ftp" and the ran the cpan again,
accepting defaults;

Once done I then ran "install Module::Build" this downloaded some
packages and when I ran perl Build.pm it worked. I upgraded using the
script 2.6.18->2.6.19. All seemed well. I then went to try and create
the user tables. The documentation is a bit vague saying you can run it
in a separate dataset but says nothing about how to configure this. So I
tried

 psql -U postgres existing_dataset < sql/Pg-central.sql

I got this error:

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
"session_session_id_seq1" for serial column "session.session_id"
ERROR:  relation "session" already exists

What now?

thanks
Cyber Designs - Put your business on the net
http://www.CyberDesigns.co.za

Jumping Bean - Your Java and Linux Experts
http://www.JumpingBean.co.za

Tel: 011-781 80 14
Fax: 011-781 80 15
Disclaimer

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Cyber Designs are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.