Re : Re : Re : Quick question

Thank you so much Chris. I chose (2) and updated Form.pm from SVN. Now it's working.

Khalil Foundy

----- Message initial ----
De : Chris Travers <..hidden..>
À : ..hidden..
Envoyé le : vendredi 25 mai 2007, 15 h 09 min 59 s
Objet : Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Re : Re : Quick question

This is a known issue with an SQL query that was rewritten in 1.2.5.
We expect to have a fixed version released sometime soon.

In the mean time, you can take your pick of:
1)  Install 1.2.4 over the top (you lose the Unicode fixes, and there
is a performance penalty)
2)  Download the latest Form.pm from svn (branches/1.2/LedgerSMB/Form.pm)
3)  If you want, I can email you the corrected version.