Upgrade to 1.2.5 trouble

I just upgraded to 1.2.5. It seems that, in that upgrade, I should have run a particular script to upgrade the database first. Yet, I have no idea where that script is located. Specifically, when I try to go to AP -> Add Transaction, I get the following error:

 SELECT ct.name AS vendor, ct.curr AS currency, ct.id AS vendor_id,
current_date + ct.terms AS duedate,
ct.notes,
ct.curr AS currency
FROM vendor ct
WHERE ct.id = (select customer_id from ap where 1 = 1 AND vendor_id IS NOT NULL order by id DESC limit 1)
ERROR: column "customer_id" does not exist
LINE 7: WHERE ct.id = (select customer_id from ap where 1 = 1 AND ...

Can someone point me in the right direction to get this fixed?

Thanks,
Charley