Re: quantity on hand question

Hi;

Create a vendor invoice for the amount of parts you need to get to adjust it.

Best Wishes.
Chris Travers

On 5/5/07, Matt Gibson <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

I have a few parts in my system that are now obsolete. I am trying to
make them be seen by ledgersmb as obsolute, unfortunately my quantity
on them is at -12 or -1, and i get the error message "your quantity
must be above 0 before you can obsolete these items".

Does anyone know how I go in and manually adjust the parts so I have
above quantity of 0?

Thanks,
Matt Gibson