Re: Tax rounding error in 1.2.4

Hi Richard;

I have found the problem which has to do with our move to numerically
correct math modules.

Rounding numbers to the nearest number of cents was causing the number
of significant digits to be set which meant every further amount was
also rounded immediately.

This has been fixed in SVN rev 1116.  Hotfixes are available upon
request.  Please state the version you are running so we can get you
the correct version.