Re: permission denied

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
> I get this error
> you don't have permission to access /admin.pl on this server.
>
> have everything chowned to www:www and have added this to my vhost file
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>

> DocumentRoot /usr/local/ledgersmb
<<various snips throughout>>
> <Directory WORKING_DIR>
> Â AllowOverride All
> Â AddHandler cgi-script .pl
> Â Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks
> Â Order Allow,Deny
> Â Allow from All
> </Directory>
>
> ServerName sl.computerking.ca
> ErrorLog /var/log/apache22/sl.computerking.ca-error_log
> CustomLog /var/log/apache22/sl.computerking.ca-access_log common
> </VirtualHost>

First up, you need to replace every occurance of WORKING_DIR
with /usr/local/sql-ledger - did you install this from a package or a
tarball?

I don't know if there might be other issues, but try that and let us know if
you get a different error after that.

Also, the last few entries from the logfiles would help too after you fix the
working_dir and try again:

--
Regards,
	Ashley J Gittins