Re: Tomcat

I have heard of people running SQL-Ledger on Tomcat.  I have no
problem with people providing additional documentation and feedback,
but I don't think the core team is likely to be putting much time and
energy into it.

On 4/17/07, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
M Lubratt wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Does LS now, or are there plans for LS to run under Tomcat?

No.

In theory you could, by using some sort of proxy module, but Tomcat is a
java servlet engine (server). Not a Perl CGI one.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/