Re: Backup After SL-->LS Switch

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > Recreating the users directory fixes that error, but I still get empty
> > files:
> >
> > $ gunzip amellus-1.2.0-20070406.sql.gz
> > $ file amellus-1.2.0-20070406.sql
> > amellus-1.2.0-20070406.sql: empty
> > $
> >
> > I can run pg_dump fine from the command line but the web access is
> > definitely a desired feature.
>
> Can you grab the postgresql logs as you hit backup from the web so we
> can determine the errors?

LOG:  could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
LOG:  could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

is what I get from Save to File.

With Send by E-mail, I get:

Error!

menu.pl:86: open |/usr/bin/sendmail -t: No such file or directory
at LedgerSMB/Mailer.pm line 114

/usr/bin/sendmail does exit on my system