Re: COGS and part setup

Chris,

Just to confirm:
To make a retroactive vendor invoice, I populate it with the necessary parts and I put in a date prior to when the first order was ordered, correct?

Will it go in and backfill the costs of goods on those orders that did not have the cost of goods previously? We've been manually adjusting cost of goods so that the books stay balanced, ever since we discovered the issue.

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
COGS is tracked on a FIFO model.  puts items you purchase into a queue
and then allocates them as you sell them.  This can be retroactive.

Most likely, you are selling a part before adding a vendor invoice to
it.  Once the vendor invoice is added, COGS should appear :-)