Time cards and multiple currencies

Hi
We have a client company who is using timecards feature i LedgerSMB. They need to be able to generate invoices in Euro and £GBP. The base currency is Euro, but customers are entered as either Euro customers or £GBP. However when I try to generate the sales orders from projects, it always defaults to Euro whether the customer is a Euro customer or a GBP customer. Can I set up ledger-smb to automatically generate invoices in GBP for UK customers?
Thanks in advance for any ideas

--
Steve Jacobs