Re: Security update for LedgerSMB 1.1

This leads to an interesting point for "newbies": how do you upgrade?
I am used to using php/mysql programs such as Joomla, where the
upgrade procedure is simply entering the room directory (in my case,
usually the website root /var/www/ directory) and "bombing" it with
the new files by unzipping a .tar.gzip right there.

On the other hand, I don't even really *know* where the "root"
directory of ledger-smb is (was just copying and pasting instructions
from the net in my command line, not really understanding the
subtleties or paying much attention to directories) and is the
"upgrade" procedure the same?

Please advise.

Best,
Matt J.