Re: Login problems

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Matt Jackson wrote:
> Alright, I got in.

Woo-hoo!

> I logged on to the PgDataset creation tool thingie.
>
> For user/password and superuser/password, I entered
>
> ledger-smb
> admin
>
> which is the user/password for my (?) master database user, I think?
> Pardon my extreme ignorance...

Admitting you don't know something is never ignorance :-)

The default database superuser is the "postgres" user. What you are logging in
with there is an ordinary db user named "ledger-smb", which is all good. It
just happens that you've given that user the password "admin".

> Anyhow, it then started to walk me through creating the new dataset
> and I am up and running.
> Thanks again, all!
> I appreciate it very much.
> - Matt

Glad you're up and running (good thing Chris came along to put you on the
right path, too!) :-)

--
Regards,
	Ashley J Gittins