Re: I'm on the list!

I am guessing it was a timing issue.  Don't know why you wouldn;t have
gotten on easily.

It seems you are able to post now, though.  Sorry about letting the
dupes through.

On 2/6/07, Keith Lowe <..hidden..> wrote:
I got a reply saying the moderator would have to approve it because
I'm not on the list - I am on it, but maybe my gmail addr is masking
that?

Keith