Re: Time Cards with expenses

Steve Jacobs wrote:
Hi
We are implementing the projects and time cards features of ledger-smb for use by a firm of architects - The technicians (architects) are logging in and entering time against projects, but we also need to implement a means for them to enter their expenses (mileage, per diem etc). Any ideas/suggestions on the best way set this up?
Thanks
Steve,

Time is pretty much all you can track on a time card. What you can do is open a sales order that is tied to the project. Track any non-time related expenses on that, then combine sales orders when the project is done. You'll likely need to setup mileage as a service.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC