Re: LaTeX and variables

On 1/18/07, Mick Kappenburg <..hidden..> wrote:
Seems to work for many variables. But the visable variables don't work within
a foreach statement. Suggestions?

Yeah, that is a problem that is inherent in the current solution.
Aside from custom alterations to the software (which we can help you
with), your basic option is to design your invoices around that
problem.  Foreach items loop through a list of hashes.  Global
variables are hidden during this process.

I am sure that as we go forward, this problem will be addressed.