Re: Upgrading to SVN snapshot?

Chris,

Will some of the small bugs that have been reported be fixed before releasing the next beta?

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
A new beta is overdue.  I need to do some validation on it before
releasing it.  Hope to get it out this weekend.

As for loading stuff into the back-end, I am pretty familiar with the
db schema.  Let me know and I can probably help you with that.