Re: How do I save a partial invoice?

Josh Berkus wrote:
Hey,

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to save an incomplete invoice without Posting it. Since I'm having a temp backfilling a lot of old invoices which need to be checked before posting, this is sort of critical functionality. Is there really no way to do this?

Have the temp create sales orders. After you've reviewed the, you can click the Sales Invoice button on the bottom of the sales order screen and it will convert it to an invoice.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC