Re: Problem posting JE

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any time you see these sorts of errors, please file
> bug reports :-)  I am working on this one right now.

> But it helps make sure we don't forget about it.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Hello Chris,

Bug report has been submitted.  Can you please tell me
how often and when the next version (for example 1.2
beta 4) will be released on SF  as a deb package?  Of
course, I am wanting to get recent bug fixes within
the scope of the most current deb package.  (I have
certain practical reasons for only working from deb
packages.)

Thanks, Bruce