Re: Add vendor to part bug?

Yes, please submit the bug.

On 12/4/06, Bruce Hohl <..hidden..> wrote:
>From a previous post:

When adding a vendor to a part at the following
location:
Goods & Service > Add Part (the "Add Part" page).
Or, the "Edit Part" page.

The user must enter all vendor information (Vendor,
Number, Cost, Currency, Leadtime) in order for the
update to occur.  If the user does not enter all
information no update occurs and the user receives no
warning of any kind.  Possible fix: appropriate error
message to user.

Should this be considered a bug (I think so)?  If so,
I can submit this as a bug on the SF tracker.  And,
can someone confirm that the above describes the
problem correctly?