Re: Install problem

Ok.  One of the things about this is that you also have to create your
users database and you have to set the admin password.  In the db that
GlobalDBH is pointing to (the one you set up before), you want
toimport the sql/Pg-centra.sql (i.e \i sql/Pg-central.sql).  Then you
need to update the admin password:

Since you haven't imported users yet, this is pretty simple (there
should only be one user account in the db):

update users_conf set password = md5('my secret admin password');

Or if you have already imported users:
update users.conf set password = md5('my secret admin password')
WHERE id = (select id FROM users WHERE username = 'admin';

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers