Re: ledger-smb.conf example

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> We expect them to be up on the site tonight.
>

> > I look forward to when you will be able to provide
> > a deb package for download.

Any luck with the deb package?  I also tried to
install 1.2b3 as described in the "INSTALL" file and
was stopped as follows:

..hidden..:/opt/ledger-smb$ perl Build.PL
   * ERROR: Version 0.53 of Locale::Maketext::Lexicon
   is installed, but we need version >= 0.56

I'm using Ubuntu 6.06.1 (fully updated).  I have
available either Ubuntu Dapper or Debian Stable.  So I
will wait until some kind sole sorts the dependency
matters related to a deb package for LedgerSMB.