ledger-smb.conf example

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Which version?  1.1's format was very different from
> 1.2 beta.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers
>
> On 11/24/06, Bruce Hohl <..hidden..> wrote:
> > Could someone please post an example
> ledger-smb.conf
> > file from a working install.  Thanks.

Version 1.2.

I look forward to when you will be able to provide a
deb package for download.  I converted the rpm to deb
with alias and installed but Synaptic and 'apt-get
search' failed to work afterwards.  All was OK when I
removed the deb with dpkg.  (I have not much confort
working with software outside of a package manager
.... my background is accounting not IT.)

Bruce