Re: How to add shipping charge to sales invoice

I'm submitting orders created in the client's application to LSMB via the command-line interface. What I usually do is figure out which screen that would be within the LSMB GUI and then view the source to figure out which fields I need to populate in order to accomplish it via the command-line.

In this case, I went to Order Entry -> Sales Order to create the order. I then go through Order Entry -> Reports -> Sales Orders to retrieve it and create a sales invoice.

What you're saying is that shipping charges is a line item within the sales order/sales invoice? Does that hold true for taxes as well?

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
I personally use services for shipping charges.  What exactly are you
doing and where isn't it shopwing up?

Best Wishes,
CHris Travers