Re: error after creating user

Now that I know this is expected behavior for LSMB, I can handle it. It wasn't happening in SL 2.6.19 so it played havoc with scripts that I had created prior to moving to LSMB. Can this be documented within the docs under the CLI section?

Thanks, Chris!

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
I misunderstood you.  Sorry.

I thought your complaint was not that the cookie string was printed
but rather that you didn't have a return string to compare with.

The cookie string is printed right at the beginning of the execution
and is a part ofthe session handling.  If you wanted to, you could
capture this string and use it to avoid having to pass the password
back in the command line to subsequent calls to the API.  THis can be
done by setting the HTTP-COOKIE environment variable.

Note that the CLI Scripting host uses a different approach to API
chaining that is likely to perform better under load.

Best Wishes,
Chris Traver