Re: Internal Server Error on 1.2 Beta

Nevermind.  Figured it out.

Within the INSTALL file, you may want to add a step about configuring ledger-smb.conf for slow folk like me so that modifying that file is mandatory.

Charley

Charley Tiggs wrote:
MacOS X 10.4.8
Perl 5.8.6
Apache 1.3.33

Export from svn build 607.

I'm trying to install the beta fresh on my local machine to begin testing. When I try to hit the admin.pl from my browser, an Internal Server Error. My Apache logs have the following in it:

Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 50.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/ledger-smb//admin.pl line 106.
[Tue Nov 14 22:31:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/ledger-smb//admin.pl

Something in particular that I'm doing wrong?

Charley