Re: Upgrade error

Hi;

As I am thinking about it, probably the easiest way to track down this
problem is to drop the transactions table, then recreate it without a
primary key:
create table transactions (id int, table_name text);

Then copy and paste the insert/create rule items out of the upgrade.sql file.

Then you can do as follows:
"select * from transactions where id IN (select id from transactions
GROUP BY id HAVING count(*) > 1);