From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
To: ..hidden..
Sent: Sunday, 12 November, 2006 12:16:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Upgrade error

Here is what we can do to make this minimally operational:

go into the sql/Pg-upgrade-2.6.18-2.6.19.sql file and copy everything
below the rules which add the items into transactions (i.e. the
custom_table_catalog definition and the like).

Basically run every command other than those create rules and insert
commands.  Then make sure that the line in Form.pm whcih sets
{dbversion} i set to 2.6.19.