Re: error posting invoices

What accounts receivable/payable accounts are you using?

On 11/9/06, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

I'm getting an error while trying to post sales invoices within LSMB.

I create a sales order and save it.  I come back to this sales order
later and create an invoice.  I try to post the invoice and I get the
following error:

DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR: syntax error at or near "," at character 107
Error!

INSERT INTO acc_trans (trans_id, chart_id, amount,
transdate, project_id, invoice_id)
VALUES (601973, , -252,
'11-09-2006', NULL, 2)
ERROR: syntax error at or near "," at character 107

I am uncertain what the chart_id should be.  Can anyone give me a clue
as to what I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Charley