Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.2 feature freeze

Hi Giedrius,

We would be interested in your contributions.

Two suggestions:

1)  If you are interested in making contributions, you might do well
to join the devel list.  The core team is there plus an extended
community of contributors.  In particular, we are trying to encourage
translators to join that list for now.  Also, we can help with things
like the number2text functionality etc if your translation requires
specific rules.

2)  You can submit your contributions via the patches tracker on
Sourceforge.Net
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=175965&atid=875352).

Also note that the locale framework has changed substantially for 1.2.
We are now using Gettext PO files (though we may still accept the
translation and convert it to help get you started).  In SVN, we now
have a .pot for 1.2.  This will help you see what strings have been
added and might need translation.