Re: installation error on SuSE 10.1

On 9/22/06, roelof wolters <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

I want to install ledgerSMB on my SuSE 10.1 box.

I have postgresl and apache running.

When I run the setup script as root it tells me:

Checking for latest version number .... Can't "last" outside of a loop block
at setup.pl line 282.

I don not know much about Perl coding, and maybe I have overlooked something
fundamental but I get stuck here.

Please,
anyone who can help me out?

Any suggestion or help will be very much appreciated!

Roelof