Re: users/members.LCK : Permission denied

On 21-Sep-2006, at 07:03 :15, Philippe Schelté wrote:

result is this message :

ERROR!

users/members.LCK : Permission denied.

ok this was tricky : web user and group were not fixed on the ledger-smb
files

Now I try to login with a user it try to upgrade the dataset and I've got
this error :

Upgrading to Version 1.1.0 ...
Error!

ALTER TABLE acc_trans ALTER COLUMN amount TYPE NUMERIC
ERREUR: syntax error sur ou près de «TYPE» at character 43

what can I do to fix that ?

You're using a 7.x version of PostgreSQL. It looks like the upgrade script only supports PostgreSQL 8.x. A quick note on backporting the script Pg-upgrade-2.6.17-2.6.18.sql: change the 'ALTER TABLE foo ALTER COLUMN bar TYPE numeric' lines into a sequence of lines renaming the float column, adding a numeric column, updating its values, and dropping the float column. You'll also have to remove users/nologin.

I'll be on IRC later, if you want help.

--
Seneca Cunningham
..hidden..