LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] What versions should I port in?

[ledgersmb-devel] What versions should I port in?

I was wondering which versions I should try to port in.
1.7, 1.8, 1.9?

Bringing in more than one version is OK, but what are people using the
most? Which ones are approaching end of life/support?

As far as the optional features, I can just leave a message after
installation about being able to get those features afterwards by
downloading the necessary packages.

I can't do any testing at home. The amdgpu firmware hasn't worked out
for my laptop.

--
Regards,
Chris Bennett