LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] Messy WIP for LedgerSMB importing into OpenBSD on git

[ledgersmb-devel] Messy WIP for LedgerSMB importing into OpenBSD on git

Hi,
I finally put up copies of the work I started to import the Perl modules
needed to make LedgerSMB work with OpenBSD.
Yes, this is a mess. I had to drop a server out of the two I was using.
I was also editing files on my laptop, which can no longer run -current
OpenBSD.

I decided now that I had a chance to, just to push up what I had.
I'll clean things up as I have time.

Most of the modules are very straightforward to get committed.
Just prepare all the dependencies for what you want to submit.
But if you want to help, it's OK to just do one of the dependencies as a
good start. The work is pretty simple, but time consuming.

OpenBSD has it's own testing and installation structure, so don't run
the install process that works from CPAN.
Feel free to ask me or on ..hidden.. if you have any questions.

https://github.com/CPBen/LSMB-for-OBSD-WIP

I've never worked as a group on git, so I'm not sure if I need to do
anything to allow pushing, etc.

Thanks,
Chris Bennett