Aggregate into single reconciliation lines (so as to reconcile with a single bank transaction):
* Payments and GL transactions on the same date with the same 'reference'
* GL lines with the same date and same 'source' (source reference number) -- if the gl lines couldn't be merged with a payment
This business rule allows reconciliation - as single reconciliation lines - of:
* Reconciliation of payments with their GL corrections as a single payment line
* Reconciliation of payments (without GL corrections)
* Reconcilation of GL-entered lines with the same source code reference
* Reconciliation of GL-entered lines individually (when no source code reference is entered)
Is this what we want?