LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] migration from App X

Hi Folks,

I'm a LedgerSMB noobie. I have installed LedgerSMB and Postgres in Docker successfully (using docker-compose with modified yml file) with port 5432 open to the db so I can address the Db directly. The install works as expected (just had to set users passwords twice).

What I would like help with is either some code to migrate from Sage to LedgerSMB or just some code or point me to some docs to get me started, please - I'm fluent in Java, some C++ and its been about 4 years since I seriously coded in Perl.

--

Regards,

Andre Steenkamp

Primal Factors Consulting