LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] Granting read only access

[ledgersmb-devel] Granting read only access

Hi, I want to give my tax accountant read only access to my 1.5.12 ledgersmb business account. This is not separation of duties, but more like "separate" duties. My accountant needs to see everything including saved files pretty much attached to every invoice.

Initially I thought this might be as simple as  logging into postgresql database and executing a "grant select on database my_company_db to taxuser;".

Having looked at the tables in ledgersmb (lsmb_my_company_db__user_manage being one), I suspect it isn't that straight forward.

What do I need to do?

--
Regards,
Bill Ott