LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] Release of ledgersmb-1.6 v1.6.6-2

[ledgersmb-devel] Release of ledgersmb-1.6 v1.6.6-2

An initial version of the debian ledgersmb-1.6 package version 1.6.6-2
(package version 2 for LedgerSMB v1.6.6) has been released and
uploaded to our PPA[2], for 'cosmic' (v18.10) as well as 'bionic'
(v18.04 LTS).

I would have liked to make it available as well on 'xenial (v16.04
LTS), but at least one of the new (for LedgerSMB v1.6.x) dependencies
fails to build for it so that needs more investigation. That is the
same reason I have not uploaded new package to our apt package
repository for 'main' in stretch[1].

  The packages at our our PPA:
ledgersmb-1.6
ledgersmb-1.6-apache
ledgersmb-1.6-lighttpd
ledgersmb-1.6-nginx
ledgersmb-1.6-varnish

Only the main 'ledgersmb-1.6' package is required; the others are
related to which web proxy you might want to use and you only need one
of them. Except for the server name, they do try to set up the chosen
web proxy automatically for use including (except for the one for
varnish) configuring an SSL certificate to use defaulting to the one
created by the ssl-cert package.

--
Robert James Clay
..hidden.., ..hidden..