LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Re: [ledgersmb-devel] Release of ledgersmb-1.5 v1.5.11-1

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>     Note that this version of the package does not include
> ledgersmb-1.5-apache for the Apache proxy configuration as there is
> still an unresolved issue with that

   Still need to figure out the problem with the install of that
package, with the following being an example of the error that was
being seen:

dpkg: error processing package ledgersmb-1.5-apache (--install):
 ledgersmb-1.5-apache

  The open issue for that is:
https://github.com/ledgersmb/pkg-ledgersmb-1.5/issues

> The ledgersmb-1.5-lighttpd and ledgersmb-1.5-varnish proxy configuration
> packages are also still in the process of being added.

  I do have the additional stanzas in debian/control for those proxy
binary package.  And I also have initial versions of the maintainer
scripts needed for them both, but they need updating and testing
(basically, regarding where the config files go as well as for needed
restart/reloads after they're installed) before they can be added to
release package.

--
Robert J. Clay
..hidden.., ..hidden..