Re: Perl::Critic Tests

Documenting a follow-up discussion in the chat room...

LedgerSMB coding guidelines state that calling "die" is the preferred
way to signal an error. We can't stop die()ing, because that's how our
error handling is implemented.

Consequently, we cannot implement the CERT recommended policy
ErrorHandling::RequireCarping which seems more of a style preference
than a security issue.

See:
https://ledgersmb.org/community-guide/community-guide/development/coding-guidelines/perl-coding-guidelines
https://matrix.to/#/!qyoLumPqusaXqFJNyK:matrix.org/$1492804519389522uYnup:matrix.org

I've submitted a pull request that documents this:
https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/pull/2742