Re: 1.5 readiness checks (1.2/1.3/1.4 upgrades in particular)

Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
    > All in all, I now think we need to migrate 1.2 and 1.3 users to 1.5
    > directly.  As for 1.4 migration, that's probably already in place with
    > the sql/changes/ directory. Correct?

uhm. okay, cool.
I have two 1.3 databases I can test with if desired.

(Important enough that I'll notice if it's wrong, but not so important that
they can't be out of commission for a few weeks...)

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [