String translation in setup.pl?

Hi all,

At the moment I'm evaluating our translation experience and one thing I'm finding is that we've marked all strings for translation in setup.pl and dependent code (notably Upgrade_Tests.pm).

However, there's no possibility to select another language than the default language in setup.pl, unless we start parsing the HTTP Accept-Language heading. [The same could be said for the front-page -- login.pl.]

What's the next step? Do we remove the translations from the lexicon, or do we parse the Accept-Language header and fall back to that when there's no user detected?

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.