Documentation issues for LedgerSMB v1.4.x

On Friday, December 04, 2015 06:38:48 PM David G wrote:

> Just having a quick dig around in the package.
>
> doc/ledgersmb/UPGRADE.gz says
> Upgrading to LedgerSMB 1.3
>
> >From LedgerSMB 1.3:
> First, upgrade 1.3 to the latest version.  This ensures a stable version for
> migration purposes. I suspect the intention is to say
> Upgrading to LedgerSMB 1.4

  That's the LedgerSMB 'UPGRADE' file  and it does look like it needs to be
updated to add a section for v1.4, to go along with what it has for v1.3 and
v1.2.

> doc/ledgersmb/README.git.gz needs to be updated to reflect the fact we now
> have a git repository at github

  Yes, that's the LedgerSMB 'doc/README.git' file and it does look like it
needs to be rewritten to reflect the fact that the SVN repository is no longer
used for development and that the Git repository is.

> doc/ledgersmb/BUGS    needs to be updated to point at the github issue
> tracker instead of sourceforge

  Agreed, that also needs to be updated to reflect that such issues are being
(have been?) moved to the LedgerSMB GitHub Issue tracker at
https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues

RJ Clay