MS Windows support for 1.5?

Hi all,

Although we're running more and better tests with every release and even more so for each minor release, tests on Windows are spread very thin. (I personally don't run any and neither does Travis CI.) There are hardly any instructions for installing LedgerSMB on Windows.

I'm wondering: with the current state, should we simply declare that MS Windows isn't actively supported (although it may work)? Should we simply declare that it's not supported? It's easy to run it in a VirtualBox container on Windows if there's a need...

Opinions?

--
Bye,

Erik.