Re: Proposal to differentiate between program and processing(precondition) errors

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Just to add to this for sake of discussion

First, for history's sake, we inherited the undifferentiated error case from sql-ledger.

Right. The fact that it's undifferentiated is the reason I'm bringing it up now. [I'm not sure if it really matters at this point whether or not we got it from SL -- it's something we should do something about - that I *want* to do something about -- but the question is What?]

  We have actually started decoupling htis in some ways but that is very far from complete.  Discussion and thoughts on this matter are very welcome.