Yesterday I released 1.4.6-rc2 and 1.3.46-rc2

Compared to RC1, the only difference was merging John Locke's fix in first.

The changelog for 1.3.46 so far is:

Changelog for 1.3.46
* Fixing bug 1257, ordnumber shows all orders open/closd (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1259, id from new_shipto overwrites form-id (Pongracz I)
* Fixed related bug to 1259 on invoices (Chris T)
* Some log quieting fixes. (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1262, cannot post overpayment with formatted numbers (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1260, Multiple vendor skus breaks display of invoice (Chris T)

Chris T is Chris Travers
Pongracz I is Pongracz Istvan

The changelog for 1.4.6 is:

Changelog for 1.4.6
* Fixed bug 1259, id from new_shipto overwrites form-id (Pongracz I)
* Fixed related bug to 1259 on invoices (Chris T)
* Updated Dutch translation (Frans S and Erik H)
* New returns-specific logic (see release notes) (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1262, cannot post overpayment with formatted nums (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1263, error when control_code not filled in (chris T)
* Fixed update button not showing after save (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1260, Multiple vendor skus breaks display of invoice (Chris T)
* Removed buggy batch printing interface (Chris T)
* Added search for approved batches (Chris T)
* Fixed PGNumber error when posting gl entry (Chris T)

Pongracz I is Pongracz Istvan
Chris T is Chris Travers
Frans S is Frans van der Star
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more