Likely shifting to biweekly releases for 1.4

Hi;

So far, 1.4 has generated far fewer bug reports than 1.3 did at the same stage.  Each of our major releases, as we replace the old SQL-Ledger code seems to be more robust than the previous and with fewer problems.  This is good news.

As the number of bug reports is dropping off faster, unless we start getting a lot more bug reports again, it is likely that we will already be shifting from weekly to biweekly releases.  My general tendency is to try to target around 8-12 items in the change log per major release and I don't expect to get above 4-5 this week.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more