----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 19:25:47 -0700

Hi all;

We expect to release 1.4 soon. For those offering commercial services, now would be a good time to make sure you are on the commercial services listing.

If you are not and would like to be, if you already have an account feel free to edit the page directly.  If you do not yet have an account, feel free to email the listing information in reply to this email (I see no harm in replying to the list here).

http://ledgersmb.org/topic/commercial-support

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more