abandoning the effort at a dancer wrapper

Hi;

So as it turns out there is no simple, supported way of wrapping CGI scripts in Dancer.  This doesn't mean we shouldn't move to Dancer, since Dancer and Plack coexist nicely and we already support the latter.

For 1.4 I will put together a simple standalone server configuration for a Perl web server.  Any nominations?  I am thinking starman.

I am adding to my todo list rewriting the Setup.pl as a Dancer application with nice URL mapping.  Then we will have something to discuss (that will not happen for 1.4 though).

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more