1.3.x - emergency - manually entered VAT calculated twice in the printed invoice

 Hi,

In 1.3.40..

I issued an invoice, choosed the manual tax and entered a rounded number as expected.

The form on the screen shows the correct numbers. Open again the same invoice -> still ok on screen.

But as I print the invoice, I get the VAT doubled.

Any hint, quickly? :)

Thanks,

István