LaTeX::Driver and Template::Latex working on Windows

Hi everyone;

I had a chance to do some debugging on a Windows system today and as a result I have these modules currently working on Win32.

I expect to be changing the revision numbers and getting new a new version of LaTeX::Driver out to CPAN in the next couple of days with the necessary changes (Template::Latex did not require any changes).  This is a big step forward for our Windows support.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more